Indigo 7 Ventures (I7V) is a family investment company. We help our companies to reach their full potential by investing funds, time and expertise. Collectively I7V has decades of experience across a diverse range of industries, and this allows us to provide insight, investment and support to companies at any stage of their development.
Our approach is to:
- Ensure alignment with management shareholders – we’re all owners together!
- Have interest in minority or majority investments
- Have no predetermined exit timelines
- Be happy to invest alongside other capital providers – and we know a few!
- Always de-risk the path to a successful exit for all stakeholders
- We use technology to make us better
- Share resources between businesses
Read about the growth of the I7V Family and our latest news.
Tech For Good Podcast
Neil Spann, Managing Director of Power Roll, talks to Stuart Hodge of Tech for Good Podcast, about breaking down adoption barriers and how Power Roll's unique solar film is generating energy for underserved communities around the world.
Positivity and Sustainability in the post COVID Landscape
The global industry outlook at the beginning of 2020 was optimistic with many businesses expecting to see solid growth throughout this year. Resource Design counted themselves amongst those with positive outlooks having achieved industry recognition for their lightweight sustainable exhibition stand designs.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch if you would like more information about working with I7V.